Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas in our Hearts

Through your eyes I saw the child, the spirit that never fades and in your arms a love that is forever ingrained. Your kiss is more than sweet, so precious is it to me, like honey from the hive it drips of memories.  Rainbows on a darkened night, stars throughout the day, magical the moment when our flesh found its way.

It might be the twinkle seen in your eyes, it can decorate a Christmas tree with just one simple sigh.The joy like a holiday free floating in the air, Christmas in our heart three hundred and fifty six days a year. This gift is awful special, it is with me wherever I go, I hold it in my heart and to the world it shows. Love is awfully special and this I can't deny, that when I am your arms the world can pass us by.

We are a song in the making ,we are a dream that just came true, we are the souls of love that bonded under the blue.  In your arms I am ageless, in your heart I am seventeen, hands locked in hands seals all of my memories. Christmas is here, it is here in our hearts, like a fire forever burning, you lit a powerful spark.

~
Don't let go...falling through the clouds.

~
My Christmas Dreams

Sings>To wake up every morning and kiss you tenderly, walk side by side and bring to life the dreams. To  live each and every moment loving you like I do, capturing the first snowflake and dancing under the blue. 

Merry Christmas! My gift to you, is a dream a day come true, as I am loving you. Merry Christmas! This package just for you, close your eyes and let those images flow through.

Walks in the park, counting the stars at night, river talks and kisses  all by moonlight. Happiness all day and eternal bliss through the night, where lovers can be found heart and soul entwined. 

Merry Christmas! My gift to you, is a dream a day come true.,as I am loving you. Merry Christmas! This package just for you, close your eyes and let those images flow through.

Waking in your arms and my hands touch your cheek our lips gently meet. Holding you tight from morning through night and loving as I do each moment spent wit you. 

Merry Christmas! My gift to you, is a dream a day come true, as I am loving you. Merry Christmas! This package just for you, close your eyes and let those images flow through.

Your hand in mine as we stroll through all time, knowing that it is true and love fell from heavens blue. Day in day out all that I think about is spending it with you and making a dream a day come true... all I do is think about you and making a dream a day come true... making a dream a day come true.

~
Unique
It is not just another snowflake nor another dream, each one unique in bringing your love to me. It is not just another moment nor another breath, each one inscribed from heaven reminds me I am blessed. The Lord was gracious indeed he save the best for last, when he gave your love to me. It is not just another snowflake nor another dream, each one unique in bringing your love to me.

`
One flying squirrel and a bird in flight and the snowflakes blanket with a winter white. One smile and I am in a dream and all is as it seems, when I find myself waking up in your arms and the winter takes on its very own charm. Deer tracks and a winter chill and still your warmth is what I feel, when I find myself waking up in your arms and the winter takes on its very own charm.

~

One little kiss,so tender and kind, it tickled my heart and soul and mind. One little hug so wonderful and sweet a nice reminder what you to me. One little moment, a lifetime makes, when your beside me all the darkness fades.


~
Light Up the Fireplace

Go on and light up the fireplace, let the fire burn  and while it crackles and pops,you can stay here in my arms.I'll whisper I love you and you'll know it is true, that when your in my arms we'll have made all our dreams come true.

Go on and light up the fireplace, let the fire burn and while it crackles and pops, you can stay here in my arms. I'll hold you forever and I'll never let go, we'll make it eternal beyond the earth we know.



No comments: