Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Don't rain on my parade!

Sings>Every tear drop, like a drop of rain
comes with a reminder that life is insane.
Crazy moments and I had few but the nicer
ones are shared with you. Every tear drop,
like a drop of rain comes with a reminder
that life is insane.

Every blue sky, like the stormy gray moves
the emotions in a powerful way. Love and
laughter and a kiss or two and all I want to
do is dance my life with you.Every blue sky,
like a stormy gray moves the emotions in
a powerful way.

Every heart beat, like a drum on the roll,
comes from deep down in the soul.
Dreams, hopes and desire are the sparks
that keep a burning fire. Every heart beat,
like a drum on the roll, comes from deep
down in the soul.


Every song of a summer day, comes with
the chant of winters games . Warms the
heart and chills to the soul when you are
here with me. Every song of a summer day,
comes with the chant of winters games.

Every heart beat like the breath of spring,
brings your love to me.I can feel your love
in my heart tickled from the very start. Every
heart beat like the breath of spring brings your
love to me.

~

No more one step forward and one step back,
I burned the game of chutes and ladders and
reality is built on facts.

The journey comes in many shades and hues,
but I am painting my horizon in yellow with a
sunshine for me and you.


Listen to the music, feel the rhythm of song,
as the beat of your heart strings my soul
along.

We made it through the darkness,
we traveled through the storms and in the
parade of life I grasp for only sunny
shores.


Balancing on the devils stick, trying not to fall is some trick.
Cold and darkness, seeds of gray until I stumbled into your
 arms that day.

I can tell you amazingly so, the warmth of your arms made
my heart beat so, tender the sweetest kiss made of pure bliss.

Balancing on the devils stick, trying not to fall is some trick.
Cold and darkness, seeds of gray until I felt your arms bring
the sunshine my way.

I can tell you amazingly so, there was something special that
made the moment glow, might have been the warmth of
your soul as it always had this special hold.


Balancing on the devils stick, trying not to fall is some trick.
Cold and darkness, seeds of gray until I felt your arms bring
the sunshine my way.




 .

No comments: