Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, December 31, 2010

Blowing in the Wind

I wrote a complete post this morning and before I could publish it , it disappeared and it felt like I was "blowing in the wind".  It is amazing that each situation that we are confronted with in life has a vast array of interpretations. The road we travel is as unique to each  individual as it is to the heart, soul and mind. We are born with a schematic or a blue print and as we mature we develop a broader and more in depth visual of the path we are on and where it will lead. This perspective we have about life is like a decoding mechanism and alters with each experience we explore.

I don't want to relive the past or dance
 in the world of fantasy, 
I want to know where
 it is I belong. 

~

Loneliness is the inept ability 
to embrace life.

~
Our vulnerability is life without a shield. 
~

The human emotion knows both hate and love...
~
Again the dagger falls and choice is once more stripped from my being.
~
Though the wall cannot be seen it also cannot be penetrated.
~
If each of us has our own hell, 
than I have been living in the hell of another. 
~

My heart views what can be,

my soul knows what can be,

my mind complicates it by denial. 

~
If you compare everything in life to the most precious
 love you will be gravely disappointed. 

No comments: