Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Forever Love

Forever love never ages,
no wrinkles will you see,
for when I look at you
and you at me, the heart
is what we will see.

The caress of spirit,
with passion and desire,
unfolds in a simple beauty,
stronger and warmer
with each passing hour,
from yours truly.

~

Sweet Happiness

I gazed unto the heavens,
the stars were shining bright
and through the darkness
of the night your love
lit with delight.

I smiled and I giggled,
my heart quickly drifted away
and like a boat upon the
river, it sailed on both
calm and rough waves.

I saw it in the distance,
I felt it close at hand,
the warmth of happiness,
when you first took my hand.

~
I cried,
I laughed,
I spoke,
I danced,
I lived,
I loved.

~
I placed my love within your heart,
and there is where it shall remain,
for I have given you the greatest
gift my love each and everyday.

~
Because you showed kindness,
my friendship I gave and then
you gave laughter which I keep
to this day.

~
Paradise is amazing,
the walls a palace make,
but unlike brick and mortar,
love the platform lay.

Trust built the frame,
respect sealed it tight,
hope made it airy and
the dreams unlocked
 the gate.

~
Lay your head upon my pillow,
allow the dreams to flow and
when you close your eyes to
sleep, I'll hold you tight and
never let you go.

~
I can look back and see sorrow,
but I prefer to look ahead and smile warmly.
~

I have lived to touch a heart, 
such joy is that of love,
for nothing is more wonderful 
then sharing with that special one. 
~

There is no greater love than the unselfish love shared between friends. 
~
I give to you the morning bright, 
wake up it waits for you, 
I give to you the moonlit skies
to blanket with the heavens blue. 

I give to my happiness to see
you through the day, I give
to you all my love and that
will never change.



~

No comments: