Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Be Smart

I watched a music clip from the late sixties it was actually 1968 and it is amazing how a song can take you back in time. I could actually feel the aurora of the time as the song has the ability to trigger the emotions that placed me center deep in a memory. I remember feeling a bit like the old adage, a square peg in a round hole. I can visualize the moment and the people around me , the sounds and smells. I was ten years old and for me it was a year of beginnings and endings.  Though I had a brother and sisters, I felt like an only child with the age difference. Other than my great tag along ability as the little sister. Their music became my music, their experiences my experiences. Music had the capability of bringing a sense of escape. It seems I was always looking for that place that only existed in my mind. There in the place no one enters, I held and hold a mind filled with secrets and memories.

No comments: