Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Star dust

                                      The sounds of the gulls as the waves hit up against the rock,
                                                 begin a haunting of the soul, weep not heart.
                                                     We cannot rewrite yesterday...
                                                    The flowers only live a short time,
                                                               our love lives forever!
I was told that when you can't sleep at night,
it's because your mind doesn't stop talking.
~
We are just a breath away from eternity.
~
Sings>There is nothing in this world that can change my love for you, no matter where I go or what I do You'll always have my heart, my love is true to you. Like the flowers that wait to bloom, i'll always wait for you. There is nothing in this world that can change my love for you, no matter where I go or what I do. You are my daily dreams, the music that makes my heart sing, your the love of my life.

La da da de da, la da da de da.... sillys songs of love la da da de da da, la da da de da, means I love you.

There is nothing in this world that can change my love for you, no matter where I go or what I do. Like the star dust falling down from the sky, your magic brings a spark to my eyes. Wondrous is our embrace, even though we are not face to face. Love like ours is quite unique, it breaks the barriers with a simple breeze. Blowing your love here to me, I feel it like a wave at sea.

La da da de da, la da da de da.... sillys songs of love la da da de da da, la da da de da, means I love you. 

No comments: