Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Those Little Things

The night was very quiet and silence ruled it well, that was until the moment your love broke the spell. Music played softly and directly to my heart with the words of love uniting us from afar. Peaceful the very moment and joyous as can be, when I reached out for your hand and felt you reaching back to me. Cradled between the clouds,sleeping in your arms as the night quickly passes and you give to me your heart. 

The night was very quiet and silence ruled it well, that was until the moment your love broke the spell. Whispers that only love can send and the magic of life that made you my friend. Something special happened and to all I'll tell, from the heavens an angel to earth fell. He brought to me his love, he introduced faith, instilling the dreams that were secured by fate.

Watching you sleep peacefully at night,
embracing the dreams that brings our 
love to life. 

Kissing you each morning and feeling
in return your lips gently meeting up
with mine. 

Sitting by the shore through sunrise
and sunset and counting our blessings
from the day we met. 

Those little things that people ignore
are very important as a reminder of
all that is in store.

Roses opening before our eyes 
and raindrops falling as the day
passes us by. 

Blue skies in the morning, 
stars in the night, the canvas
of life, always does it right.

~
Oh! when I close my eyes and I think of you,I can tell you this, my heart knows it true. Oh! When I close my eyes and I think of you, I feel your love. You are the sun that shine, the moon on starry nights,the wind that blows, the love that inside me grows.  Oh! when I close my eyes and I think of you, I get a chill and a sort of thrill. Oh! when I close my eyes and I think of you, I feel your love.

~
Your smiles,your arms,your heart and your love
 these are the little things sent down from God above. 

~
I once said you can get use to loneliness...I lied.
~
Many people can hold your hand,
but only one can hold your heart. 


No comments: