Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 18, 2012

...because I love.



I protest little, 
for my heart was willing. 

~
We shall witness death as 
surely as we have witnessed birth.   

~
It is a fool who believes they can own the land ,
 for we are merely soldiers in natures
undeclared war. 
~

I have held the most precious of treasures, 
for I have held your love. 

 To have never loved,
 is to have never lived.

Close your eyes, 
close your eyes, 
I am there with you,

Close your eyes my
 sweet darling allow
 only our love through.

 Close your eyes, 
close your eyes,
 and open your heart, 
I have been waiting my
 darling from the start. 

 Close your eyes, 
 close your eyes,
 I am there with you, 
 Close your eyes my
 sweet darling allow
 only our love through.

 ~
 My mind begins to race, the dreams now in command, directing me to your arms in a faraway land. This place is awfully special and wonderful indeed,with the dance of love performed in the world of make believe.

 ~
 ~
 I wake each morning and wipe the tears from my eyes, for hell is what we carry deep down inside. I prepared a smile to carry me through the day, while bridging our hearts over the rivers that distance made.

 I want to dream,
 if dreams will bring you here.

 I want to laugh,
 if it's with you the laughter is shared.

 I want to live, 
 if living means loving you.


No comments: