Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Special Love


Should I close my eyes or keep them open to see,
the clouds passing over in my dream? The bridge
is broken, the path laden with thorns as we stand
to watch life take on another storm.

March Madness

Just a little bit of sunshine,
a little bit of gray,
a little bit of darkness
drapes over the day.

Just a little bit of wind,
a little bit of a chill,
a little bit of memories,
broke through the shield.

Just a little bit of rain,
a little bit of fear,
a little bit of love
for you and I to share.




Tonight I am lonely and sad and blue, I find myself sitting here thinking of you.  I stopped the tears and began to pray, in hopes
that you would hear my whisper and find your way. Into my heart where dreams begin,to where there is only love void of sin. Under the many stars, after all the broken hearts, I pray to wake up in your arms.


Sings>I dream the dreams that bring you here each night,
          filled with the magic of laughter and sunshine bright.
          I dance the dance on the clouds up above, in a
           warm and tender embrace with you my special love.
           
          There is no loneliness as long as you are here,
           as I promise my pillow I will share. We don't
           have to talk about the rainy day's , because
           your master at chasing away the gray.
             
         I dream the dreams that bring you here each night,
         filled with the magic of laughter and sunshine bright.
         I dance the dance on the clouds up above, in a
         warm and tender embrace with you my special love.

         My eyes are closed but I still can see, I have the
        vision that love can bring. Open the gates of desire
        and walk the path with hearts on fire.

       I dream the dreams that bring you here each night,
       filled with the magic of laughter and sunshine bright.
       I dance the dance on the clouds up above, in a
       warm and tender embrace with you my special love.

           

No comments: