Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Daydreamer

To hold back my love, 
is to deny its very existence. 
~
Awakened to the storm,
but comforted by your love.
~

I shall write the words of love
and forever they will remain,
for I have declared my love
 for you is true, day after day.

I shall allow my heart the song,
and sing to you it will for the
melody is simple and sweet
as it flow over hills and dales.

~



These words might seem common,
but they are quite rare indeed, as
they are from my heart and bring
to you the magic of my dreams.

Like a puzzle scattered and undone,
finding  all the pieces is half the fun.
All shapes and sizes give to life
a new view, as each day take
 it seems to take on a different hue.

~
Through the pages of yesterday,
the words written began to fade.
No matter how I try to hold on
to them for another day.

The stars realign in the heavens blue,
it seems undeniable what our love can do.
Like a script to secure my love for you,
written in the heavens,eternity comes through.

Time tells a story without your basic end,
a road to travel with many hills and bends.
Clouds that stop with an invitation to you and I,
to step aboard and rule that great blue sky.
~






No comments: