Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 04, 2012

Me and My Pillow

Intense the feelings,
overwhelmed with desire
to hold you in my arms
as your sweetness I devour.

Absorbing your love
while we embrace the night
and savoring each moment
before the sun begins to rise.

~

My best friend is my bedtime pillow,
I talk to it each and every night,
hold it close and squeeze it tight,
while it catches every tear in sight.

My best friend is my bedtime pillow,
never matters what I say and do.
Loyal and trust worthy, cushy and fun,
it is always there when I am feeling blue.
~

Place your fingers to your lips
explore the outline of my kiss,
sent to you day and night
just enjoy it please don't fight.

From your lips to your heart
just embrace the evening stars,
I connected a few in the sky of
blue and spelled out the words
" I love you"

.



The Chapters of Life

The child was running
to find a place to hide
lost in the moment,
hidden in the mind.

Each day a little different
as time is passing by
and now I stand before you
with a tear drop from eye.

Tears that wash away the
blue and give to life a
canvas to create something
new.

~
Take a step back and look it over
and this is what you'll fine,
you've had my heart from the very
first moment and now we are
forever entwined.

Take a step back and look it over
and this is what you'll fine,
the chills that you feel,
is my love running down your spine.






No comments: