Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sweet Enchantment


I can't deny what took 
a hold of me, your love
was not a fascination 
or a dream. 

Flight with an angel,
a dance in the heavens
high and as we ventured
closer our love embraced
heart soul and mind. 

I can sense each morning 
and feel it every night, the
affair with happiness caught
me by surprise. 


~
Your Kiss

I am pleasured by the dreams, 
intrigued by the thought, that 
you have left your kiss right 
here in my heart. 

Time is passing but there is 
nothing that can stop the 
magic of the moment that
embraces from a far. 

I am happy, the puzzle 
almost complete and 
as I close my eyes I 
know you are a part 
of me. 

I am pleasured by the dreams,
intrigued by the thought, that 
you have left your kiss right
here in my heart. 




No comments: