Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

More - Vic Damone



I woke up singing this song and I couldn't seem to kick it. I once complained that I didn't feel love as I loved. I wanted that same passion and excitement that I have for life returned. I spent my life feeling as if something was missing. When I think about this so called journey and the path that I am on it occurred that it really isn't about what we receive. After giving it much thought I said well maybe its about the foot prints we leave in the sand.

This really cool vendor made a profound statement
 " If it were that easy everyone would be doing it"

It's the smiles we share,
oh the way you care. It's
the dream so sweet and your
wonderful treat.
It's your voice so warm
that calms me in a storm,
its the love that is beyond
the norm.


We may not live forever,
but our love will live forever.


No comments: