Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, July 02, 2012

Diddly Do

Sings> Diddly dee, da,  da, da, diddly dee, nothing could be better than to be with you... diddly dee, da , da, da  diddly dee. Diddly dee, da, da,da dreaming of you as we paint the sky a baby blue, diddly,dee da da da, diddly dee, as I diddly do with you.

I find myself dreaming,dreaming, I'm dreaming myself into your arms. I find myself loving you with all of my heart.

 Diddly dee, da,  da, da, diddly dee, nothing could be better than to spend the evening loving you... diddly dee, da , da, da,  diddly dee. Diddly dee, da, da,da, diddly dee, dreaming of you, as we paint the sky a baby blue, diddly,dee da da da diddly dee, as I diddly do with you. 

The stars are now a blanket over you and I and I thank the Lord for the day you first said Hi.

 Diddly dee, da,  da, da, diddly dee, nothing could be better than to spend the evening loving you... diddly dee, da , da, da,  diddly dee. Diddly dee, da, da,da, diddly dee, dreaming of you, as we paint the sky a baby blue, diddly,dee da da da diddly dee as I diddly do with you. 



No comments: