Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Let's Do It

The blanket of rose pink and green,
placed over the grass for the day, as
you and I watch as time passes away.

Summer time lilies blooming and frogs
in chorus sing as you and I watch as
time passes away.

I packed a lunch for you and I to share
and to that I added a kiss to tell you
how much I care, as you and I 
watch as time passes away. 


The water like crystal so still and 
clear reflects of the love that brought
you and I here, as you and I watch
as time passes away. 


~
Holds you in my arms ,
my fingers through your hair,
leans down and gives a kiss
to you my heart I share. 


Looks into your eyes as you
gaze on back and there our
souls again unite with that
special knack.


Tears of happiness as I 
close my eyes to feel 
the beating of our hearts
that broke down the 
shield. 


I believe in love, I believe
in you, I believe in dreams 
as dreams do come true. 


I believe in love, I believe 
in you, I believe in dreams,
as dreams do come true. 

No comments: