Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Let's Fall in Love



You tube took the song that the pictures were put to off and replaced it with this. As I look back at a time that changed my life drastically, I come away with mixed fillings. One thing is that I think well I had this opportunity to live and love in a almost magical paradise. I have learned a good bit in these last ten years. Wow I can't believe it, I have buried family members and friends , created a business, made new friends, lost old friends and in the process found exactly what it means to live and to love.
Sometimes I stand back and I look at my life and I say who is this person? I don't know it definitively was not in plans I had for the future. I sometimes think that it has all been out of my hands and that I am strolling down a road paved by The Almighty God.
As we celebrate the passing of years and the goals that we have accomplished I am in awe. I found a few more videos and well they are part of my yesterday.

No comments: