Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

...of yesterday.

As I looked at the video's I realized that no one can take away that which is a part of you. It brings me a certain amount of joy to look at them, to see where I have been, where I am at and where I am going.
I sometimes am sad that time is so quickly passing us by,  yet I am ever grateful for the experience.
From lingerie, to writing, poetry, photography and of course skin care. I have to say well what a journey it is and what characters along the way, "Dorothy in Kansas" had no idea what really existed behind the characters. I remember when I was old enough to watch the wizard oz and realize that the scarecrow, the cowardly lion and the tin man were actually people in her life before the journey. I think I had my own characters that walked me down the yellow brick road.
It might be the weather I am not so anxious to get up and move. Reminiscing ...

No comments: