Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 25, 2012

la la la la from my heart to you

To empower another 
 is to deny ones own strength. 

~
It was a song,  letter, compliment 
and a memory,it was knowing that 
I hold your love close in my heart. 
~

I cried for all that wouldn't be,
the sorrow kept a hold on me,
until I awoke and found you
were always here with me. 

Ice hanging from the mountain,
snow glazed like a lace doily, 
winds that seem to speak of 
a wild and winter filled journey.  
~
I pushed aside the darkness, 
I set my soul once more free,
the pains that I endured were
erased by the love you give to me. 

The drapes were opened and there 
I saw the joy of life when you are 
with me. I knew that I was not alone
has your hand is hand in hand with me. 

La la la la from my heart the song of love,
La la la la when I awake to find you there 
with me. 
La la la la said the angel, la la la la from my 
soul , la la la la we will do it, we will sail the 
seven seas. 

The drapes were opened and the gift I now 
could see, clearer than anyone could imagine,
is the love, the love that last for all eternity. 

La la la la , from my heart to you, la la la la 
my angel from my heart to you. 

No comments: