Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Living Snow Globe

Snowflakes, snowflakes, falling down, in my heart they stick around. Memories of a day with you and a heart that reaches out through the blue. Skies are dark and gray but in my heart your sunshine remains. 

Snowflakes, snowflakes, falling down, in my heart they stick around. Shivers the soul at each thought of you and quickly it renders us in the heavens blue. Dance my love, let me dance my life with you, on the clouds where I wait for you. 

Snowflakes, snowflakes, falling down, in my heart they stick around. Each to tell a story before they disappear, until the sun breaks out and melts them on Earths floor. 

Snowflakes, snowflakes, falling down, in my heart they stick around. Snowflakes, snowflakes, falling down, in my heart they stick around. 


I saw it in a snowflake, 
the crystals of life, 
sparkle and glistening,
it made my life feel right. 

Melting with each moment,
like my heart melts wit you, 
to challenge the dreams and
make them all come true. 

I saw it in a snowflake,
the crystals of life,
sparkle and glistening,
it made my life feel right. 





I am not sure what I found most fascinating, the sugar eggs with a village inside at Easter time or the little train hidden in the snow globe at Christmas. As I glanced out the window, the snow flurries were falling down. For a moment I was sure that I was part of this really large snow globe and I felt as if were were dancing in the snow. 

Blowing those snowflakes 
all around, whispers of 
winter falling down. 

~
Follow your heart,
into my awaiting arms,
where we dance together
under the light of the stars.

Join me in the celebration of
the night where we elaborate
on what is good in our life

Follow your heart, 
into my awaiting arms,
where we dance together
under the light of the stars. 

There is the comfort in 
knowing you are here for
me and the realization that
it''s love and not a silly dream. 

Follow your heart,
into my awaiting arms,
where we dance together
under the light of the stars. 

~
No one can take away the love I have for you, more than special it makes the sky and awesome blue. I am there with you, in your arms, in your heart, in your dreams, in your life. For we are the energy, that fuels the fire, igniting the love that from the heavens showers. 

The story that has not been written, the tale of loves two, that lived for each other in a dream that waits to come true. Removing mountains, bridging the sea, challenging the moment to rescue me. 

No one can take away the love I have for you, in its eternal form and bows and without adieu . Stars from the heavens, the moon shining bright and the world more beautiful when I hold you tight. 





No comments: