Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

... to capture the dream.



~
I woke with the morning,
darkness still abound 
and I shivered with the
chill, that on this earth is 
found. 

I thought of salt without
pepper, sugar without the 
cream, love without happiness 
and my life without the dream. 

I pulled my blankets closer, 
I whispered without sound, 
from my heart the words,
where love can be found. 
~






Everything comes to and end 
therefore there is no greater or less than. 

~
The reign of happiness 
lay within the soul. 
~
Weep not heart the day is done, 
the stars bright now shine above,
no chilled tears shed upon this eve,
for in my heart remains your love.

I imagined the sweetness in its
perfection, no sorrow, anger or 
fear, but filled with warmth and 
comfort,it proved how much one
could care.

~
No one is more powerful than another 
for death meets up with us all. 


No comments: