Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, November 26, 2012

My Love

 I believe the stars are not at a distance and the earth is a segment in the truth of the galaxy. Therefore there are no barriers of time nor space and love holds us as close as each beat of the heart.

When I look into your eyes,
the light reveals its gift to me,
I see your love and it reaches
out to me.

I know where I belong, like
a well written song, in your
arms for all time, the words
I repeat.

When I look into your eyes,
the image cast both you and I,
embraces as lovers are , you
stand their entwined with me.

Dreams bring you near as
we have the night to share,
I fear that I'll not wake,
so I may remain in you arms.

When I look into your eyes,
I know that I am yours and
you are mine. The visual
know not time as we rule
eternity.

~

  Fingers to your lips,
  heart speaks to soul,
  the journey we travel,
  reveals the inside.

 Fingers to your lips,
 heart speaks to soul,
 hold close our love,
 it warms the cold.

~



No comments: