Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, June 21, 2013

Allow your heart to see...


Close your eyes, close your eyes, close your eyes and allow your heart to see. The bridge of eternity as it bridges our hearts beyond belief. Cross it if you will and there you will find that I have always been there waiting since the beginning of time.

Close your eyes, close your eyes, close your eyes and allow your heart to see. The silhouette of lovers is you dancing here with me. There is no faltering in our steps, no mistakes, failure or mess, for I am in your arms where our hearts can gently rest .




~

Hum a melody,
sing a song,
shout from
the heavens
as I welcome
you along.

Passion and
desire, the
magic of
life, brings
you close
as I kiss you
good night.




My fingers pressed lightly on the keys,
typing a few words of what you mean
to me.

The darkness quickly fades as
my thoughts of you bring sunshine
to the day, making blue, skies out
of gray.

~

I tucked you away, safe within my heart and
when the days are over you are never very
far.

I can feel your arms holding me in the night
and your lips sweet pressing gently to mine.

~

I was not taught blind faith,
but to question everything.
 
~
 
There is something special about this dream,
awake or sleeping it brings you next to me.
I dance in the heavens with you by my side
and again on the earth if only in my mind.
 
I don't look to the many yesterdays or the
tomorrows that have not yet been played.
For you and I are living in the now and
just the thought of you brings a smile.
 
 
 


No comments: