Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, June 22, 2013

You

You give me hope,
touch on my dreams,
you give me hope
make my heart sing.

You give me a warmth,
brighten my day,
you give me a warmth
that replaces all signs of gray.

You give me love,
stir the emotions,
you give me love
like a magical potion/

You make skies blue,
that is what I see when I am
with you. you make skies blue,
that say I love you.

You jump start my heart,
even though we are a part
you jump start my heart,
even though we are a far..

You are the flames of desire,
that set my heart a fire,
you are the flames of desire,
that burns deeper by the hour.


You hold my hand and
hold my heart,
you hold my hand as we
challenge the stars.

You make my day so worthwhile,
by giving me a warm smile.
You make my day so worthwhile,
your love battles the miles.

You made me fall in ....





No comments: