Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dance with Me

My sister and I were having our morning conversation. Today it was about stress, preventing a stroke and how to relax , not worry and find that peaceful place. I can't say that I have had a easy time at separating myself from the situation at large. So I looked back to a time where I was capable of doing that, of finding my own personal control over my life and actually mentally escaping. It occurred to me that there were more ways than one that people , family  in particular were capable of robbing you of the peace of mind we so crave. Which finds  a person looking for that time an the essence of being necessary and the special space to get away. One thing that meant allot to me was music and my speakers on my desk computer were broke and I was missing the relaxation that comes with it. The other thing that was essential to my well being was dancing, not that I am the greatest dancer, but I do love to dance. The crucial ingredient is a partner, that is capable of the kitchen dance. I not only want that in my life, I need that in my life. I want to be loved, I need to be loved, I want to share and I need to share. I think if I have one day left , I want to spend it dancing, on the moon, under the stars, in the rain and yes in the kitchen.

This dance is relatively easy,
no steps need be applied,
just put your arms around
and let your body glide.

Just a few simple request
and all will be just fine,
a kiss from lips to lips
and now you are truly mine.

We'll dance in the morning
and all through the day
just a dance of lovers
in the dreams the heart
made.

Follow me my love,
it is easier than you think,
the steps just bring us closer
as close as two can be.
 
Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments. Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixed mark That looks on tempests and is never shaken; It is the star to every wand'ring bark, Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken. Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks Within his bending sickle's compass come; Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, But bears it out even to the edge of doom: If this be error and upon me proved, I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
 

 
I never looked to find,
and I never thought I'd see,
the love that you have given,
 become a major part of me.
 
Sweet drops of honey has
nothing on you, for the
pleasure of your sweetness
makes the heavens blue.  
 
You opened my heart
incredible as it may seem,
replacing the darkness
with a new and brighter dream.
 
It becomes special when a smile
appears, from a simple gift of
friendship happiness is
what we share.
 
Red rose petals slowly unfold,
casting a shadow of romance
that can't compare with
the magic of bonding souls.
 
The mountains can't divide us,
the seas won't keep us apart
as the love that unites us
is mighty, mighty strong.
 
I woke up in darkness and I could barely breathe,
I reached out to you and found only your memory.
 
Gone was all hope and all of my many dreams,
stripped of the passion, life was not as it seemed.
 
Holding on to the emptiness of air,
embracing what already disappeared.
 
 
 
~
One thousand deaths
 
I died a thousand times,
for life is meaningless
without you in my life,
my heart is just a mess. 
 
The sun no longer shines,
the horizon is gray,
I can't imagine life
without you for one
more day.
 
 
 
~
Love can never say goodbye,
for it is awfully special it
reaches beyond the mind.
 
 ~
Is it the work of angels or is it the devil that left the curse? To bring two hearts together and keep them apart upon this earth. To wake up to the darkness and always be alone, craving the kisses my lips will never know. I try to look beyond the barriers that capsulate my spirit, but I found myself listening to the night to see if I could hear it. Hear the love whisper of passion and desire.




 

No comments: