Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

"Be Still My Heart..." Mark Twain

If you never allow yourself to love,
you might avoid a broken heart, 
but you will never know what it is
 like to dance upon the clouds. 

~


If I could leave behind one gift, I would want it to be the acknowledgement of our love, for in our existence, comes reality and with reality truth. 
~


I wanted to cry but no tears would fall, 
to run but my feet were anchored, 
to forget but in my will to forget
I only remembered more. 
~



If you never allows yourself to sing,
you might find silence but it will be the silence
 that speaks that will be heard within the heart. 

~


I stood in front of the mirror of life and 
faced my vulnerabilities and time snickered. 

~
Love would never intentionally cause pain, 
but never the less it does. 
~
Real love does exist, 
rare though it maybe...

~

One moment might be our forever
and one day our eternity. 

~
When you can find beauty in your partner no matter
the moment...you have found true love. 

~
Forgiveness allows one to heal, 
remembering builds a shield. 

~
I never felt guided by anything,
maybe that is why I have always been lost,
I am still trapped on this earthly plateau. 
~
I had a picture on my desk for over 20 years, 
today I noticed it said  " I believe" Do I ? 

~
My promise... to always love
and to forever document it. 

~
Love is unique, 
it really has no set rules.

~

My heart spoke and 
my soul danced as I embraced love. 
~

Love is what I am when I am near you, 
what I am when thinking of you and
what I am when we are separated. 

~

Sometimes you just don't recognize what you have
until you realize it's gone. 

~
My eyes speak the truth and my heart beats with joy... I indeed love. 



No comments: