Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Introduction to the merging of souls

What distance builds, 
love tears down.

~
The dreams which captured the images of your 
being reminded me that love is our very existence. 

~
  My desire is to script upon the heavens,
my promise of eternal love.



Are we a victim of circumstance
or the prelude to fate?


~
 So precious is life and yet so vulnerable, 
like the wind which can change direction at any given moment. 

~


The masque of darkness blinds the eyes, 

but it is through the heart that we are given sight.

 ~
I feel compelled to write the words of love...

~
Limited time , unlimited love!
~
Take my hand, my heart is yours!

~
You cannot disregard the power of Mother nature

for she releases her fury when we least expect it.

No comments: