Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Love... gives the world a whole new look.


With you in my arms nothing else matters,
with you in my heart..everything matters!
~

Just a dream away...


~

 When the angels sing their sweet lullaby,
I'll be in your arms for the rest of the night.

~
Love with passion
is like fire with oxygen,
 it blazes uncontrollably. 

~
... and as I watched the sun rise,
knowing that you were also watching the sun rise, I
felt the closeness of our beings as the barriers of life faded into the blue of the sky.

~

So great a love that even eternity shall whisper our names.

~
Love is the caring of souls.
~
My heart accepted what my soul already knew,
we didn't meet upon that first hello, we
reunited both heart and soul.

~

Poetry is merely the souls response to life.



It is amazing how you can move a few words around and they have a whole new meaning. The combination of words are an endless way to express the emotions that surface from the magic of love.

No comments: