Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Joy of Loving You

The reflection of one heart within another,
reveals the mystical bonding of souls.

The gift is a simple treasure
not of the usual silver and gold,
but more valuable than the rarest
gems as from the heart it unfolds.

The rearranging of common words,
in a not so common way and there
is where the indulgence lies in a
gift giving to me today.

~
There is no doubt that spring will come and
to winter we will say goodbye and to the
dark the sun will rise and in my heart and
through my soul you'll find no great divide.

Happiness is our connection, friendship the
bond that stays, and love and respect like
the flowers of spring will bloom day by
day.
~
The Joy of Loving You

I asked the Lord for Peace
and he gave me memories
and the experiences of
both old and new.

Dreams of yesterday,
now a story make and
in this chapter are both
skies of gray and blue.

I asked the Lord for Love,
he sent you from up above
and the day begins a new,
with the joy of loving you.

~
There will be no sorrow
nor heartache with you,
for you are the one that
gave the sky its blue.

Be brave and smile,
tomorrow awaits and
I'll be there from night fall
in your arms to wake.

~
There is a comfort with you that I can't quite explain,
something so magical that I feel a bit silly and insane.
The river flows in one direction, like my love for
you, over the hills and through valley directly to you.

There is rhythm to my heart as it beats louder with the day,
giving meaning to this life in a most  unusual way.
The sounds overwhelming when I think of you, Oh! it is just
my hearts way of saying how much I love you.

There is a comfort with you that I can't quite explain,
something so magical that I feel a bit silly and insane.
The river flows in one direction, like my love for you,
over the hills and through the way directly to you.

No comments: