Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

March 1st

The power of a hug,
the passion in a kiss,
the joy of laughter
a day filled with bliss.
~
Sometimes the darkness is unavoidable and the madness seems to restrain, that is when I glance into the heavens and allow my soul to runaway. High above the mountains, beyond the deepest sea, directly into your arms where winter becomes a day like spring. Warm like the sun rays beating down upon my face and as magical as a crocus whose bloom looks a little out of place. From thunder and lightening, to snowflakes falling to the ground, you are always there to comfort no matter what what storms can be found.
~
Stay strong, stand tall, weep no tears today,
for as cliche as it sounds  " if there is a will,
there is a way"

Spinning around in circles lost and far away,
what direction do I go, do I run or do I stay?

The child in me is leery, the woman afraid,
but deep down in my soul I truly know the way.


~
The month of birthdays,
the memory full of lies,
and yet it holds opportunties,
if only we dare to try.

The road is over grown with brier,
and a little work we need, to cut
through the thicket, to see just
where it leads.

No comments: