Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, April 04, 2011

The Arch Angel

 Dreams, images, memories sweet,
if I had my way you'd be here with
me. 

To dance in the morning to embrace
in the night, to hold you darling for
the rest of my life.

Dreams, images, memories sweet,
if I had my way you'd be here with 
me.

To share in the moments, to kiss you
goodnight, to  love you for the rest
of my life.


Dreams,images,memories sweet,
if I had my way you'd be here with 
me.


To hold yourhand and journey each day
to the land of dreams where memories
 are made.

Dreams,images,memories sweet,
if I had my way you'd be here with 
me.


To see your smile, look deep in
your eyes, to feel your heart beat
for all time.






 Over the years many people speak of and regard the angels as a higher entity, one with  immortality worthy of free reign over the heavens and the earth. Christianity refers to them as messengers of God, those who have been sanctioned with the power to guide and protect. The Arch Angel  is spoken of as  being the superior angel, one capable of the greatest and highest of achievements. Of course interpretation and the imagination has made angels mysterious and almost magical.
I myself speak of an unseen but clearly felt energy between people and have claimed that this may also be the work of angels. It is quite obvious that good and evil and exist and that we are empowered by one or the other. I do believe people take everything out of context and twist it to suit their own purpose.
You can refer to our time on earth anyway you like, but I do look at it as a journey, a times spent exploring and finding our place within the world. There are many periods of awakening that we go through as individuals, I consider them times of growth.  It our conscious and unconscious awareness of the presence of the angels that lead us at the times where we have given up or given in. Sometimes more than enough I have wanted to hold still those precious moments where angels appeared.  I find that angels are not the crutch people think they are, they know hold all the answers and they don't necessarily direct us, but they do indeed accompany us upon the journey.
The forces  of angels sometimes seen and unseen reveal the power of unconditional love. I looked at my own personal revelations and that is when I reached the greatest strides on an emotional and spiritual note. Overwhelmed by our earthly obstructions I at times failed to document my own achievements.

Hold my hand and walk with me,
high like a gull hovering the sea...

No comments: