Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, April 04, 2011

that all things are possible

I am usually moving, always on the go, but today I sat down on the rocky shore and watched the stream flow. The current was swift and with the strong winds a roar, it sounded like a concerto just waiting to be explored. The weather a bit deceiving, clouds of  gray and the sunlight rays of gold, felt a bit more like the month of March than a day at April's door.
Feeling a bit silly, child like some might say as I found the perfect stones to simply toss away. I hoped that that they might skip across the width of the stream, instead of gliding across the way they went plop down into the bottom of the stream. I took in all the images as if my mind is a camera that just won't stop, the crow taken flight, the ducks paired along the stream and the green of the wild onions creating the first visuals of spring.

I have come to this place often, every chance I get, to escape the doldrums of the day and replace them with dreams of bliss. I have watched the falls throughout each season and change a little it does, but still it always has an aurora full of peace and content.


~
Strength comes not from what someone else can see in you,
but what you can see within yourself.

~
Fear has nothing to do with love,
but love has everything to do with happiness. 
~
I Believe...

No comments: