Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, April 01, 2011

A Cup Between 2 Friends

I closed my eyes and
my heart now could see,
love, love, love here
with me.

In your arms in the morning,
in your arms all night.
I closed my eyes and I held
you tight.

I closed my eyes and my
heart now could see,
love, love , love here
with me.


The little birds wintered over and now celebrate spring. Even with the snowflakes falling, it knows what the warmth will bring. They'll soon be chirping and whistling their mating call and building their nest, till the summers comes to call. The birds feeding on the porch outback, bring a smile to my face as they keep on coming back. The road is awfully confusing and I don't know which way to go, so I just keep on traveling through the storms of rain and snow. The mountains lay between us and the river that runs cold, tries to separate the lovers hold.

No comments: