Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, February 18, 2012

with every beat of my ...

I can barely keep my eyes open...

I am singing the song,
the song of my heart,
Loving you my darling,
on our very own star.


~
I can only write the words,
those from within my heart
and so I listen attentively
to our love which flows
from heart to soul and
soul to mind.

~
I am rambling...
~
I need you


I'm loving you, I dreaming the dreams under skies of blue.


There is a road I have yet to travel,
there is a dream I have yet to partake,
there is a love waiting patiently for me
and in your arms is  where I will be.

There is a mountain I have yet to climb,
there is a river that separates you and I.
We'll challenge the moment and break
all barriers of time and with this kiss I'll
make you mine.



I followed the stars etched to the night sky, sparkling bright they awakened my mind. Like the flames of my heart and the dreams that await, I followed what both your heart and mine partakes.


No comments: