Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Be Happy,

You have the happiness and the dreams of love, my whispers sweet, in your heart from day one. Just listen my darling and the words you'll hear are like the song in my soul that brings you near.

Don't be sad, no darkness to claim, I'm giving you sunshine every single day. Just feel the kiss I've left on your lips through the wind it blows and like honey it drips.

Let yourself embrace the joy and feel happy as to you my love I deploy. My arms are around you, they have yet to let go, holding you close as the day goes.

Somethings don't seem to make any sense, like distance and time that creates a fence. The love so tender and sweet void of the flesh to heart a retreat.

Look around and you will see how much you mean to me. The dirt and the gravel beneath your feet and the stars in the sky will have you believe.

I am there in the morning when you open your eyes, I'm smiling down on you and touching you from inside. The nights seem lonely,
that maybe true, but I am there beside you in all that you do.

Be happy not sad,
I love you.
Be happy not sad,
I love you.
Be happy not sad,
yes I do.

No comments: