Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

From my lips to yours...

True friends know you better
 than you know yourself. 

Soul mates understand and 
on a rare occasion that they 
don't they are willing to try. 

~
When a train derails it is only temporary.
~
The Chapter of What Is

I have crossed the great divide, 
it is most likely why I am at a 
great comfort with yesterday,
today and tomorrow.  
.
Mutual Respect... one of the many reasons I love you. 
~
The greatest of joy is when your heart agrees with your soul and your mind and body act upon it...that is love. 
~
...like a grain upon the sand. 
~
There is only one number one, 
the rest are wanna a be's.
~

It is when you don't have to think about,
that which comes natural... now that is the gift. 
~
When you wiped a tear, 
held me close, kissed my lips, 
embraced my soul, held my 
hand ...each time I felt love. 

~








No comments: