Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lost in the Moment


~

I once thought someone else wrote the script and than I realized that it's all in the interpretation. 

If I could hold still the hands of time, I'd choose to be in your arms as I am in your heart.


There are many winters,
no matter the weather forecast.
~

The river flows between us
and the mountains build a wall,
still nothing can keep apart the
the love within our hearts.

~

When the heart and soul and mind
are on the same page, we unlock all possibilities.
~

Just a thought away... that makes you really close.
~
The words disappeared and the moment could not be repeated, but one thing never changes and that is my love for you.
~
Your lips,
your hands,
your embrace,
your love,
our dreams.
~
If my pillow could talk, it would be a wild west moment.
~
Somethings are worth the wait...
~
What really matters is not what we possess, but what we share... shared thoughts, dreams and love.

~
Closing my eyes and opening my heart always reveals the presence of your love.
~

The reflection speaks volumes for the image and voice is of our own soul.

~
Each time I reached into the darkness,
I felt your hand reaching back.

No comments: