Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kiss Now...embrace now.

The season has away of saying hello and goodbye, leaves in every color swirling down from the sky. The blue bird redirects his flight and say's his goodbye as he heads south for warmer skies.

There is sadness and sorrow, happiness and glee, as long as you are with me, each day is just like spring. The road that lay before us is paved with dreams and they make my heart dance and make my soul sing. 

It must be the way you hold my hand, even from a distance I can feel the grains of sand. Like a sieve that filters through the mind, the memories of love is what remains for all time.

The season has away of saying hello and goodbye, leaves in every color swirling down from the sky. The bluebird redirects his flight and say's his goodbye as he heads south for warmer skies. 

~
It is easy to remember, 
to know that you care, 
you touched my heart
and your love you shared. 

From the first I knew, 
that there was something
special when I met with you. 


It is easy to remember,
to know that you care,
you touched my heart 
and your love you shared. 
~

You're my every dream...


Your lips to mine
and sharing time,
breathing the
same air as you.

All my needs and
all of my wants is
to be right next
to you.

No comments: