Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, October 05, 2012

You're My Sunshine...

You're my sunshine on a rainy day and the blue skies when everyone else see's grey. You are the dreams that cradle me in the night, as all I have to do is close my eyes and see the love of my life.

The mountains seem to disappear, as I can see beyond them when our hearts we share. Connected like the clouds to the sky, with you  in my heart, we cross the great divide.

You're my sunshine on a rainday and the blue skies when everyone else see's greay. You are the dreams that cradle me in the night , as all I have to do is close my eyes and see the love of my life.
~
Eternal Love

When the wind takes my spirit and a memory I become, I pray you'll remember we found the greatest love.  Danced in the heavens beyond the mountains high and slept in each others arms if only in our minds.

When the words are written and stored in eternities fold, I hope that all will know what our hearts hold. Embraced in the moment the flow of love soars, like the ocean waves washing gently upon the shore.

When the wind takes my spirit and a memory I become, I pray you'll remember we found the greatest love. Danced in the heavens beyond the mountains high and slept in each others arms if only in my our minds.
~
There is comfort in the visions,
happiness in every dream and
when I close my eyes it brings
you close to me.

There is joy in the memories,
they warm my heart so and
tickle my spirit and I am
never letting go.

~



No comments: