Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, December 14, 2013

All is as it should be....it is not a simple dream


All is as it should be when you are here with me, I can feel it in my heart, it is not a simple dream. 
You are the spark that sends the sunshine my way and the music of life that plays a song of love each day

All is as it should be when you are here with me,I can feel it in my heart, it is not a simple dream. 
You comfort my soul day after day in the dance upon the clouds where our souls chase away the gray.

All is as it should be when you are here with me, I can feel it in my heart, it is not a simple dream.
Wakes me in the morning with a kiss upon my lips and embraces with a goodnight passionate moment of bliss. 



 The clouds are heavy,
 no stars can be found, 
the moon is hidden and 
snow is falling down.

 Draped in darkness and 
yet I can see the world of 
love you share with me. 

~
As long as I hold you here in my heart I can
feel the love that brings you from afar. 
As long as the dreams embrace the night, 
I'll be happy for the rest of my life.

No comments: