Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, December 29, 2013

No Compromise

I'll not comprise my heart
nor shall I turn away, as
I find myself holding on
to you.

I'll find away to channel
my love, to reach on out
to you, if only I do it
through a dream.

I'll not comprise my heart
nor shall I turn away, as
I find myself holding on
to you.


Raging rivers,
 blue skies blue , 
dreams that dare
 to come true.

 I just want to fall asleep
to be there next to you,
 if only I dream a dream
I dream a dream come true.

Raging rivers blue skies blue , 
dreams that dare to come true.

.I just want to close my eyes
and relax my troubled mind. 

 Sleep in your arms and listen
to your heart. 

Raging rivers, 
blue skies blue.
,dreams that dare
to come true. 

My heart speaks clearly to me, there is no hiding how love should truly be. Spinning in circles, we dance upon the clouds, I am in your arms and we continue to go round. This moment is as magical as can be, you are the best part of me. la la la la, la la la la, la la la la ...you and me.  
I reached into the darkness and I called out your name, Can you hear my whispers or am I going insane?

 My want for you has never weakened,
 my needs make me a fool,and my desire for love is like a blaze of falling stars that create a magical shower.

 I reached into the darkness and I called out your name. Can you hear my whispers or am I going insane? 
The walls of distance imprisons the heart...
Once upon this earth two hearts merged into one and never shall they part, this forever love. 
I can't take back what belongs to you, I gave to you my heart and your grip upon it tightened as our love grew. It is not a story, no tales of love, this magical immersion is the joining of one to one. 

No comments: