Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, December 16, 2013

Love

As close as the butterfly on the crocus scattered over the hills and further than the mountains beyond the Adirondack trails. Divided by the rivers, separated through time and yet as close as each dreamy thought that passes through my mind.

No loneliness, desperation or fear and only warm memoriescontinue to reappear. The sweetness of your voice sings ,like waking up to a magical rivalry. Music jump starts, by playing directly to my heart a melody for two written especially for me and you.


Never alone, never one, when you touched my heart, our souls bonded by love.

Never alone, never one, you bridged the seas and that can't be undone.

Never alone, never one, as I take to the clouds with my special love.

Never alone, never one,my angel, my darling my dreams above.




No comments: