Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 15, 2014

I love you from yesterday through today into tomorrow... I love you always.

I had this interesting conversation with my son. He always had an ability to know what was going to happen before it happened. Sometimes I feel like he can see through me or into me. On our way home from Pittsburgh we had a discussion or he talked and I listened. As an adult he was reluctant to discuss the emotions or feelings that came over him. Sometimes in dreams, other times being in a room where someone passed away. But as he spoke one thing stood out, he said " that everything that is going to happen will, that it is already predetermined and there is little reason to alter the inevitable." He said almost as if I already lived this segment of my life"  As dialogue continued , I sensed his fear, his fear of the unknown or evil. After listening I said no matter what science teaches , there is no harm in speaking with God. Not a God of man made rules, but a God of love for all good in the world. Sometimes it sounds crazy to think there is another dimension other than this physical that we can see and touch. But I thought isn't that pretty much what love and faith is built upon? the unknown? Can't see it and touch it but we trust that it is there. 

~



Life is like a well performed ballet, 
miss a step and we all fall down. 

~
We want to mold life and the experiences 
in the way in which we were conditioned
and yet in removing the walls, you see
that life is based on free thought. 

~
In wanting more, 
I saw less...
~
It is human nature to hang on...occasionally we tire. 
~





No comments: