Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Forever

Life is too short to be without love. 

~

I give you my dreams, 
to do as you will, they're 
yours for the keeping, 
till all time stands still. 

I give you my heart, 
to do as you will, it's
yours for the keeping, 
till all time stands still. 

I give you my love, 
to do as you will, it's 
yours for the keeping 
till all times stands still. 

~
So wonderful, 
magical indeed
from the windows
of the universe 
there is so much to see. 

Time is passing, 
the days are going fast
and that is why I document
our love so it will last. 

~
I dare not let it go, 
the love we share
inside my heart is 
were you are my 
dear. 

I keep safe, 
it's there to see
me through, the 
love of two souls
that sail the blue. 

I dare not let it go, 
the love we share, 
inside my heart 
is where you are 
my dear. 
~~

Words, words, words are all that I see, 
written in the heavens they are the 
stories of my dreams. 

No comments: