Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Poetry...

Morning Doves just appeared
as if they knew spring was near.
Cooing softly this I heard was
a song of the morning birds.

The day is sun lit bright
the skies a beautiful sight,
lI could sense it , I knew
it was near, the love we
both share.

~
Wake up! Spring is near, cool winds blowing and the clouds seem to disappear. Skies are blue and the sun
bright and it is all a reminder of this love of yours and mine. Shake off the winter blight, the only thing I want to feel is the warmth of your arms tonight. Kisses tenderly and my head on the pillow and you next to me.
Wake up ! Spring is near, cool winds blowing and the clouds seem to disappear. Skies are blue and the sun bright and it is all a reminder of this love of yours and mine. Silence plays a game that toys with the mind to this very day, listen closely and you will hear, the music of the heart each day  we share.


No comments: