Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Snowflakes

I never tire of snowflakes,
they're are little works of art,
falling from the heavens they're
holding memories of the heart.

I see in each one a different view,
like a chapter in a story or a verse
in a song, the magical crystals,
bring the mystery of love along.







Where there is love, 
there is happiness. 
~
I have had an array of emotions... in the end love rules. 
~






The tiny little finch,
amazingly strong,
stays for the winter
and sings her song.

Reminders of spring,
when flowers will bloom
and the sun will shine and
the sky will be so blue.
~



If we are but a grain of sand from stars we will never see, our physical will fade away and our love will span eternity. This love is mighty special, enduring like a kiss upon my lips , holds me close in darkness and reminds me what others will miss. It is in a form of energy, no stopping it you see, for it can soar the heavens and embrace you in a dream.
~

I never imagined my heart could feel this way, that love would embrace my soul and carry it away.
I won't battle the reality of you, for you are in my heart from the day my sky took on a different hue. 

I have seen it in the open sky and watched it look on back, the angels were singing, the dreams were based on fact. Music only for you and I, so we may continue the  where only lovers waltz on by. 

I never imagined my heart could feel this way, that love would embrace my soul and carry it away. 
I won't battle the reality of you, for you are in my heart from the day my sky took on a different hue. 



I almost forgot the steps to dance upon the clouds and that heartache will keep you anchored to the ground. I thought of the all the joy you brought to me and I spun around in circles a a smile surfaced as I reviewed my dreams.





No comments: