Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 21

Life is filled with such irony. The false birthday is September and the beginning of fall and the irony is that the real birthday is in March, the first of spring and it  is the birth of a season. I am sure that  it makes no sense to most and a lot of sense to a few. Today the weather near fifty degrees, spring flowers broke the surface of the soil and the willow was filled with catkins. No matter what mother nature has in store of us, the seasons will come and the seasons will go.
I have been known to let my heart rule my better judgement. Though I might have known better, I am not filled with regret. I walked along the road, watched the flowers grow, giggled and laughed out loud as I gaze unto the clouds. The sky blue, took on a different hue as the sun set and the moon rolled into place.
I find myself lost, jumping from star to star, trying to connect my heart from afar. No tears from my eyes, my heart no longer cries. I stumbled through this life, misunderstood was I. I tried to find the soul to walk beside mine and forever hold. It might not  never have been meant to be, that a partner waits for me. To love and embrace while standing face to face.  Yet I was graced as heaven set in place a journey for I,  to travel for a moment by your side. Angels come and go, some we may never know and that is why I thank the Lord for that precious time.

Blah, blah, blah, blah...it is not 
what I want it to be, it is what it is. 

~
Silly to hold on to what quickly let go. 

~

Friendship can be deceiving.

~

No comments: