Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Think Spring!

The irony of the real birthday. I remember "stay with me till spring. " As I have been getting out a little more and the snow is beginning to melt I find myself feeling the renewal that comes with the first of spring. Did you ever feel so close and so far from something?

Dance like the angels above the sky,
the magical moments that get us by.
Dance through my days with you,
I am in your arms under skies blue.

Sing like the blue bird at my window pane,
she is hopeful that spring is on its way.
Sing from your heart the words of love,
they are gifts that you and I share as one.

Dance like the angels above the sky,
the magical moments that get us by.
Dance through my days with you,
I am in your arms under skies blue.

No comments: