Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, October 06, 2017

Autumn in Session

                                                            Closing my eyes and feeling you here,
                                                            safe in your arms with no trace of fear.

wiped away a tear, 
and clearly I can  see
the love we share
and how much you
mean to me. 

To the heavens 
across the seas,
beyond the hills 
to all galaxies.

I wiped away a tear, 
and clearly I can see
the love we share
and how much you
mean to me.

No hello or goodbye
you are always here by my side,
no hello or goodbye 
we challenged the mountains high.

I wiped away a tear 
and clearly I can see, 
the love we share 
and how much you 
mean to me.

You fill my heart 
with happiness and joy,
you touch my soul 
in this eternal hold. 





There is a simple beauty 
where love is on display,
  the treasures of a lifetime 
that in my heart remain.

From the very early morn 
    when I wake up next to you, 
 you're not only in my mind 
   but in my heart and soul too. 

The treasures of a lifetime,
   like autumn against the blue,
and a setting where love 
      finds a way to come through. 









Autumn in varied colors
the leaves on display
create a calming scene
documenting another
day.

Haunting is time
as each day passes away,
reminder of a season
when you came my way.




Sit beside me
gaze up at the blue
then look into my eyes
and the love will shine
on through.

I will always love you
that is my promise true,
for I wrote to eternity
my deepest love for you.

Lock your hands in mine,
don't ever let it go,
we are one together
and that you must know.

We are the moonlight
in the dark of the night,
for we are the love
that shines bright in the
morn.

No comments: