Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Earth and the Heavens

Like a stream flowing through the mountains, 
I feel invincible as your love flows through me. 
The water awakens the flesh and yet touts 
a sense of peace in a blanket of ambiance.

Poetic in nature the evergreen stand as a reminder,
the canvas of life painted in various colors and hues.
Gaze once upon the heavens and once into my heart
both reveal the wonder of love and magic in which
it details.




                     The center of my being as it interlocks with yours....love. 
                                          Majestic in nature and undivided for we are both
                                                                earth and the heavens.





No comments: