Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, October 08, 2017

Connect the dots ....

                                               

Sometimes there is such a thing as good tears, 
it is the escaping of emotion with the sharing of a soul. 

~






  Happiness...when one soul connects with another. 


Powerful attraction
one that can't be explained,
supersedes the barriers
of a mountainous terrain.

Gazes at the heavens
the stars above us now
remind me how easily
you gave to me a smile.



~


Makes me happy that is true
with skies so bright and blue,
the smiles that can be found
appear when you're around.

Gets me through the long day
like sunshine when skies are gray,
somethings can't be explained
like a rainbow after the rain.

~

I am privileged to have connect
the heart and soul in our nest,
where your arms hold tenderly
and I feel safe and free.

The tears that should arise
are from the love I feel inside,
no sadness can I claim
happiness rules the day.

~




No comments: